Easy Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork
Nutrition Per Serving: 410 calories, 68 carbs, 5 fat, 23 protein
1 lb. pork tenderloin
1 can dole pineapple
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups white rice
1. Cut the pork tenderloin into bite-size pieces.
2. Season the pork tenderloin pieces with salt and pepper.
3. Coat crockpot with non-stick spray before placing pork tenderloin pieces in to the crockpot.
4. Drain the can of pineapple in to the crockpot so the juices cover the pork tenderloin pieces. Once the can is drained, begin to slice the pineapple in to bite-size pieces.
5. Place the pineapple chunks on top of the pork tenderloin and begin to cook on high. Cook for 2 hours on high, or until the pork appears to be ready.
6. After cooking on high for 2 hours, begin making rice.
7. Once rice is finished, spoon on to plate. Cover rice with the pineapple pork tenderloin mixture, season your dish with salt and pepper, and enjoy!