~ My Goals for 2012 ~
1. Get Organized: I'm very organized at work, and I'm looking to bring some of that organization back home with me. In order for me to accomplish this, I have created calendars for our dinner menu, my workout schedule and a cleaning schedule that I'd like to begin.
2. Commit to MS Treatment: I was diagnosed with MS last year. I began taking daily injections mid year and never fully committed myself to these injections. After many failed attempts, I'm making it my resolution for 2012 to actually commit to my treatment and inject daily.
3. Lose Weight: Of course, I have a "goal of losing" weight for the new year! I would like to reach 190 lbs. by 2013. That's a 50 pound loss. I'm up for the challenge!
4. Go to Church: I wonder if this is a common resolution? I haven't been to church very much this year, mostly because my husband and I don't like how some of the people at our church have been treating us. We either need to get serious about finding a new church, or just go back to our old church. Either way, I miss how good it felt to devote an hour each Sunday to prayer and worship.
These resolutions aren't in any particular order and they aren't the only goals that I will be working on in 2012.
Do you have similar goals that you'll be working on next year?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone