It's Friday! I'm pretty happy 'bout that.
Here are some reasons why I'm happy on this Friday:
1. I woke up to a clean house (and coffee)!
2. I ran a mile and walked for about 20 minutes during Piper's nap.
3. The sun was shining, it was warm outside and I got to stretch for a bit by the pond this morning.
5. Piper was a happy girl today! She took a couple good naps and we had a lot of fun playing on the floor in her nursery. She loves the rug in there!
6. My husband didn't have night class and so he was home at normal time and we got to eat dinner together, at the table, with Piper!
7. My husband and I are taking Piper to her first football game tonight! I've been looking forward to this since last year when we would go to games while I was pregnant with her. Tonight will be a special night! We are so blessed to have her with us.
Readers, what is making you happy on this Friday?