* UPDATE: New posts will return after Labor Day weekend. Enjoy the holiday! *
Happy first day of September!
Here are some things I'm looking forward to this month:
- Our first vendor craft show for our new little business, "Anything Rustic".
- Labor Day parties
- Visiting our little town's fair with Piper
- High school football games (my nephew plays and he is a senior this year)
- Celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss with my favorite guy in the world
It's going to be a good month!
Lose 5 lbs.
- This summer, I gained 12 pounds. I went from 233 lbs. to 245 lbs. fairly quickly. 12 pounds in one summer may seem like a lot to gain to most people, but I am use to quick gains and slow losses. I have PCOS and with this disorder, I have come to find that if I'm not trying to lose weight, then I'm gaining weight. You can read more on PCOS, here. In August, I lost 7 pounds of the summer weight gain, and I am going to work on losing the other 5 pounds of that gain in September.
Post weekly weigh-in photos
- Posting weekly weigh-in photos keeps me accountable for my actions.
Post dinner meal plans and workout plans weekly
- Because a goal without a plan is just a wish.
Keep a food journal daily
- For even more accountability, I have made my food journal public. You can see it: here!
Those are my goals for the month. Readers, what are yours?