Happy New Year! Welcome to 2016.
I think it's safe for my husband and I to say that 2015 was the best year of our lives. Our baby was born in 2015. It was the year when we finally became a family. I became a stay-at-home mom, and I started my own at-home business. It was "the year when it all began". It was an amazing year!
With that being said, I am very excited for this new year and all it will be for our family. This year our baby becomes a toddler. Also, Nick and I feel like we're finally getting the hang of this parenting thing (haha) so we are excited to start working more on ourselves this year.
On this first day of 2016, I am hopeful and I am motivated. I have outlined some goals for my health, my business and this blog for the year ahead.
- More in-person Church (and online sermons)
- Lose 50 lbs. (starting weight: 250 lbs.)
- More date nights (twice a month would be nice)
- Sleep more (this one is kind of a joke)
- More calorie tracking
Business (Anything Rustic)
- More craft shows (at least four)
- Monthly book-keeping folders
- Work less with more intention
- Bi-weekly traveling office work (sheetz cafe, starbucks, etc.)
- More scheduled work; less blending personal/work time
- Aim for six posts a week
- Better balance with updates
- Learn SEO
- More recipes!
- More scheduled writing time
Speaking of blog goals, I'd love to hear your feedback on the blog and what you would like to see more of in 2016. I've created a super short survey for my readers to participate in (if you would be so inclined). You can participate in the questionnaire by clicking this link: Goal of Losing Questionnaire - 2016. Your input is greatly appreciated!
Let's make it a great year!
Readers: Share your goals for 2016 in the comment section below (and if you're a blogger, please include the link to your goals for 2016.) I'd love to see what you're working on this year!