Whenever I have a moment of feeling stressed, I just touch my tummy, take a deep breath, and smile. Whenever I feel her move around, I smile. Whenever I think about my husband holding her, I smile. Whenever I think about what her first cry will sound like, I smile. She is so wonderful, she already makes my life fuller; she brings me such hope and many dreams of our future.
This week, I had and have so much to look forward to!
- Last night, a couple of my friends came over to help with decorations for my baby shower this upcoming weekend. We had a great little craft night, together! With my husband being in night class two nights a week, I have been having a lot of girl time lately. I am convinced that girl time is just good for the soul.
- I have been fitting in more fruits and vegetables into my diet this week! It makes me feel good to feed her well. I have been having a lot of berry smoothies, fresh salads and wraps this week!
- I look forward to making this easy slow cooker Orange Chicken recipe again in the future. It was so simple and satisfying. Let me know if you give it a try!
- I am looking forward to Friday night. We are going to be setting up for my baby shower, and we will be ordering pizza. Double greatness.
- I am looking forward to my first baby shower on Saturday! My mom and grandma are throwing this shower for me. This thought also makes me smile, and want to shed a tear of joy or two. I have a feeling this pregnant momma is going to be very emotional come Saturday!
What are you looking forward to this week?